PHOTOGRAPHY DONE PROFESSIONALLY SINCE 1989
I have been taking photographs professionally since 1989, gaining experience while working for other folks. In 2003 I started my own photography business, LensEffects.
I have a long history providing high quality action and posed photos for a wide variety of events:
- Cheer Competition
- Cross County
- Football (all levels)
- Swimming & Diving
- Team Photos
- Track & Field
- Individual Headshots
- Social and Corporate Events
LOCATED in Atlanta metro area
I am located in the southeast U.S. in the Atlanta metropolitan area.
- Photographed professionally in 36 states
- Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennesse, Florida within easy reach
- Easy access to Hartsfield-Jackson airport
- Atlanta Magazne
- Atlanta Journal
- Parenting Magazine
- Georgia Tech Football Vault by Jack Wilkerson
- Media guides for numerous universities across the country
I use professional grade photography Nikon equipment. My primary camera is the Nikon D3 which is one of Nikon’s most advanced models. I also use a variety of Nikon professional lenses and a variety of lighting equipment.
So if all you want is some good photos of your child or family does the use of professional grade equipment make a difference?
Without a doubt, the skill of the photographer is the most important factor. However, the professional grade equipment has two advantages:
1) professional grade equipment has capabilities that exceed the consumer grade equipment.
2) these capabilities enhance the photographer’s skill set and allow for more creativity.
For example: if your event is indoors or it is at night with minimal lighting and flash photography is not allowed, then professional grade cameras and lenses are necessary to achieve desirable results.
In situations where it is called for with editorial, collegiate or professional clients, I have the computer equipment to process images onsite at event locations and the ability to transmit images to your FTP site.